TuneUp Utilities 2014 is a set of applications which works in modules to optimize and customize your computer as well as to fix system problems. With this tool you can defragment your hard drive, delete unnecessary files, make changes for increasing the speed of your browsers like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, and fix Windows disks errors. This application has multiple tools and function for the complete optimization of your system, like ‘Turbo’ mode, ‘Economy’ mode, ‘Flight’ mode or ‘Duplicate’ finder.
With this free to download application, you can generally improve the efficiency of your computer registry with just 1-click. When the analysis of the system is completed, you can check the boost of your PC, and realize that its performance will be faster due to the recommendations and optimization tools, the cleanup, the repairing options and the general maintenance service it provides. The customizing options allows you to configure which programs you want to be active or what ones you want to disable in order to save your system’s resources.
This application has multiple tools and function for the complete optimization of your system
The application includes the new Windows 8.1 App cleaner, very useful for this Operating System. With this tool, you can fix some crashing problems you can have in your system. This acts as a usual cleaner, looking for files that have been temporary stored, as well as cookies. This app comes very handy for those users that found Windows 8 a bit difficult to manage completely.
How to use
Once you download TuneUp Utilities you will be able to view the system status and access to other functions with the alternative Panel. To facilitate its use, you can select options via tabs and sections making it into a more schematic and intuitive design. You can deactivate or uninstall programs and perform maintenance tasks like cleaning the registry with the ‘Optimize’ option.
‘Fix Problems’ can analyze and solve common disk issues, restore deleted files and analyze the system information. You can modify the visual style of the Operating System, the theme, the icons and the wallpaper with the ‘Customize’ option. Also, you can modify advanced functions in the system or in programs you have installed.
TuneUp Utilities ‘Turbo’ mode allows you to give priority intelligently to a game or any other application that may need many system resources. If you have a laptop, ‘Economy mode’ lets you make changes save battery and ‘Flight mode’ grants you to turn off wireless devices reducing the processor energy use. If you have an old PC, with this software you obtain a better efficiency.
TuneUp Utilities 2014 14.0.1000.94 Features
With the latest version of TuneUp Utilities you can:
- Search for duplicated files and erases them in order to save your disk’s space and make the most of your system
- Use ‘Flight Mode’ to save energy and reduce the consumption of basic computer elements such as the processor and turning off some connectivity elements such as WiFi and Bluetooth devices
- Real-time programs deactivator for selecting which ones are needed for the user to be active
- Save memory space with ‘Disk cleaner’ getting rid of temporary and unnecessary files
- TuneUp Utilities includes an automatic cleaning system, as well as a software update function that checks automatically the new versions
If you want to know more about this software, feel free to check the developer’s website .
The minimum system requirements to download and install this TuneUp Utilities are the following:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 300 MHz CPU or faster
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB free space on disk
TuneUp Utilities has several modes to save battery, fix errors or speed up your Internet connection. Besides, you can even customize your Windows look with several themes, wallpapers, icons, etc.
- Friendly user’s interface
- Automatic running
- Modes to lengthening battery
- Many setting options and configuration tips
- Performs tasks such as errors or waste scan
- Allows customizing Windows look
- Turbo mode does not change power plan performance